WORK IN PHASES:
The collaboration between VAW and its customers distinguishes the following three phases:
- An intake interview serves to get to know each other and to express your wishes.
- Subsequently, VAW assesses whether the requested service is within its capacity and options.
- If the request is indeed feasible, a follow-up meeting is planned.
- VAW prepares a rough outline of the options.
- VAW makes a definite calculation of the costs which have been discussed in advance. These costs are deducted in the event of award of contract.
- If both you and VAW agree, an offer is prepared combined with a plan of action.
- VAW presents the plan of action with a cost overview.
- If approved, the instruction is formulated and formally agreed.
- VAW will start working on the instruction.
An instruction can also be issued in phases, resulting in a carefully considered decision with built-in securities.
Do you have any more questions for us? Please feel free to ask them!